- We accept payment by all kind of credit cards inclusive Visa, Master, American Express, Union, JCB, Dinner Club… No fee is applied for payment of room bill made by any card type.
- Rates are subject to 5% service charges and then 10% tax.
- Check in time: 14h00pm
- Check out time: 12h00pm
- Early check-in or late check-out: subject to room availability.
Late check-out policy:
- Late check-out is subject to room availability
- Late check-out from 12h00 to 18h00: 50% room rate surcharge.
- Check-out after 18h00: 100% room rate surcharge.
- A valid credit card will be required upon booking and checking-in;
- For credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check in at the respective hotels;
- Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received.
- Cancelation or modification up to 72 hours before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- Cancelation or modification within 48 hours prior to the arrival date will be charged at 100% of one night’s room revenue.
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Early Bird/Long Stay/Last Min/Package Rates are Non - changeable & Non – refundable
Note: The refund process will take approximately 7 to 20 working days. A transaction fee of 3% for Visa card, Master card and 5% for American Express will be applied. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you receive the refunded amount.
Children and Extra beds:
- Child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds with parents. Only one child comes with a parent.
- Child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- Child from 5-year old to fewer than 12-year old: surcharge $10.00US++/person/room/night when using existing beds with parents. Only one child comes with a parent.
- All older children or adults are charged $20.00US++/person/room/night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Complaints or Comments:
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at one of our hotels should be made in the first instance to the hotel's duty manager at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to Managing Director, Maison D’Hanoi hotels, 120 Quan Thanh Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
Subject to the paragraph immediately below, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
1. There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by our employees or agents;
2. Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
3. Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of our contract;
4. If any loss is in excess of three times the fee payable in respect of your stay.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Vietnam law and the Vietnam courts shall have jurisdiction over any matter arising out of or in connection with them.
- Surcharge of $5.00US per vehicle is applicable for any arrival after midnight and during the Lunar New Year.
- All vehicles are new, air-conditioning, in good condition
- The hotel personnel holding a placard with the guest’ name on will await at the airport terminal upon the guest’s arrival
- Prices are inclusive of all tolls
- Any missed pick-up caused by providing wrong arrival details will involved with 100% of the agreed price